CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 30, 2008

About to go to Africa

Yeah, so, about to go to Africa. I can't begin to explain how exciting is to not only go to Africa, but I am taking 5 people who have never been. I want more than anything for them to have a great experience and see God move in His majesty in ways they have never seen.

God always seems to teach me a little more about His character every time I lead a project. This is a medical project to a remote village in western Kenya. There will be times when we will have no running water or electricity so it will be exciting.

I will do my best to journal so when I return you can share in some of my African adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - no running water or electricity is not exactly my idea of excitement!

Regardless, I look forward to reading about what God does through this trip.

Jackie

amber said...

i'm looking forward to hearing about your trip